Wednesday, July 25, 2012

BOO!

So, I may, or may not make this a regular thing.  
You know how I roll, if you know me.... I get excited about projects for about 5 minutes and then "Ooooh!  Look!  Shiny!" 
and I am distracted for the next 18 months..... 
I have been inspired to resurface here.  
My "blog posts" as of lately are usually one-liners on Facebook on my page
 or my Kellie Foodstuff page. Lame? 
Yes.  But I am nearly 40 and "forty" and "lame" go together.
Updates: I am back in college, eager to finally complete a degree in Psychology.  
I have changed majors so many times, I may end up with a B.S. in Psych., with Minors in Family Studies, Baking, Cake Decorating, Ministry, Accounting, Radiology and Human Anatomy.  
HOPEFULLY, this time next year, I will be done.
I have resigned from my 5 year stint as Minister to High School Youth at St. Paul's Church, Concord in order to focus more on school and the family.
Kaleigh has moved out! 
*sniff* 
She moved an entire 1.5 miles away so we actually see her more now
 than we did when she actually "lived" here. 
Kara is back competing in Gymnastics!  YAY!  
Philip is still in college! YAY!
Ben is still in Crew! YAY!
Sara is still my baby! YAY!
Ginger is my shadow! YAY! 
Tomorrow is another day and it's time to make dinner....



1 comment: